Some days my nurse coordinator really gets the best of me. She has forgotten to call with reports in the past, so whenever the late afternoon comes around and I haven't heard from her I start to get a little anxious. On Tuesday, she assured me that she would call me first thing in the morning on
Friday with our Fertilization Report.
Well, 9 past by. Then 10...11....12....1..........2.........3!
UGH. When the clock turned 3, I told myself I would giver her til 3:30 before I called. Well luckily at 3:15 my phone finally rang. Good grief!
The kind, soft voice on the other end happily informed me that of the 12 eggs that were collected yesterday, 11 of them were mature and put through the fertilization process (ICSI). And of the 11 fertilized 10 were in culture and growing beautifully.
YAY!
We will get our next update tomorrow.
Keeping our fingers crossed!
#operationbabyvincent

No comments:
Post a Comment