Saturday, January 10, 2015

Oh, What A Day!

Goodness...where do I even begin?  It has been a fantastic Saturday!

First up...Day 2 Embryo Update

I have been doing my best to stay busy so that I am not stressing and anxiously counting the minutes til the phone rings.  To my surprise, I got the call regarding our embryos before noon.  Usually weekend calls do not occur until after 2pm.  But I'm not going to complain that my phone rang so early.


The sweet, quiet voice of the nurse on the other end informed us that all
TEN of our embies were still growing.
She said the embryologist rated NINE of them "good," and ONE of them as "fair."
I couldn't be more Amazed.  Blessed.  Thankful.
Next report will be tomorrow.

So the other major thing that has been going on in our lives
is that J & I have been house hunting.
We only started last week, but it is a VERY fast market out here s
 we needed to be aggressive.
And boy were we ever when we found the builder we absolutely loved.
We originally put in an offer on their model home,
but the seller didn't want to get rid of that just yet.
So we quickly put in another offer on a different house.
We went back and forth just a couple times, walked through the house
again this morning and then finalized everything TODAY!


We are SO excited!
It is 2730 sq feet.  3 Bedrooms + a Bonus Room + a Den with 2.75 bathrooms
and a cute yard in the back.
Plenty of room to start a cute little family.  :)
We close on it Feb. 13th and will have about 6 weeks to move into it before our lease is up on the house we are currently renting.
So needless to say, this has been consuming my thoughts for the past couple of weeks,
which has shown to be a good thing to take my mind off our second IVF cycle.


And lastly....
our Seattle Seahawks won the first round of the playoffs tonight against the Carolina Panthers.
Woo Hoo!  Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment